WIBALIN® RECYCLED is made of 100% recycled material. 60% is post-industrial waste. The waste comes from cardboard coffee cup production: waste previously destined for landfill, now finds new life. The remaining 40% is post-consumer waste from European office and stationery waste.
The collection is ideal for books, packaging and stationery items. The durable paper can be decorated with foil stamping, offset and screen printing. We can even offer special colours from 3 tonnes or emboss from 5 tonnes. You can find this information and other technical details in the
The palette of 16 colours has been developed as a tribute to nature. The colours featured here include: Arizona, Lichen and Sahara.
Do not hesitate to order your samples below!