- 1. Winlay® is a plastic-free, moulded fibre packaging solution
- 2. Winlay® is fully recyclable
- 3. Winlay® is made from naturally renewable raw materials
- 4. Winlay® is available in our standard colours white and black, recycled brown and any custom colour
- 5. Winlay® is produced using two methods allowing customers to prioritise between quality and ecological considerations
- 6. Winlay® is available from as little as 10,000pcs.
- 7. Winlay® has a lower carbon foot print towards a comparable rPET inlay
- 8. Winlay® offers low tooling cost and an excellent overall price-value offering
- 9. Winlay® offers decoration through embossing, debossing, silkscreen printing, hot foil stamping and more
- 10. Winlay® offers guidance and support throughout your bespoke packaging project
We are proud to offer a wide range of decoration possibilities for your bespoke, inlay and packaging solution. The embossing and debossing process is part of the moulding process and can enrich your project with fonts, logos and reliefs to enhance its appearance and make it more eye-catching .